Shandong Chenyi Environmental Protection Technology Co.,Ltd
Food Additives refer to the chemical synthesis or natural substances added to food to improve the quality, color, aroma and taste of food, as well as the need for preservation and processing technology. Food additives are a term that refers to the chemical synthesis or natural substances added to food to improve the quality, color, aroma and taste of food, as well as the need for preservation and processing technology. Food additives are generally not food and may not have nutritional value, but they must conform to the above definition, that is, they do not affect the nutritional value of food, and can prevent food spoilage, enhance food sensory properties or improve food quality.
Common food additives in spices, candy and chocolate in general have essential oils, flavors, powder flavor extract several types. Each type has numerous varieties, such as in candy and chocolate, according to the aroma type can be divided into fruit type, nut type, frankincense type, flower type, wine type and other different varieties.
1. preservatives: mainly used in carbonated drinks, fruit paste, jam, pickled fruits, preserves, pickles, and sauce.
Oil, vinegar, juice drinks, meat, fish, eggs, poultry food, commonly used are: benzoic acid, sodium benzoate, sorbic acid, potassium sorbate and so on.
2. coloring agent: mainly used in carbonated drinks, fruit juice drinks, confectionery, pastry color, sugar.
Fruit, hawthorn products, pickled vegetables, ice cream, jelly, chocolate, cream, instant coffee and other foods. Commonly used are: amaranth, carmine, lemon yellow, sunset yellow, caramel pigment and other synthetic pigments. Some natural edible pigments, such as sodium copper chlorophyllin, are mainly extracted from plant tissues, but their pigment content and stability are generally not as good as synthetic pigments.
3. sweeteners: sweeteners for food. Commonly used are: saccharin sodium (also known as saccharin), sodium cyclohexylaminosulfonate (cyclamate), maltitol, sorbitol, xylitol and so on. There are many foods that use sweeteners. Like: beverages, pickles, cakes, biscuits, bread, ice cream, preserves, candy, seasonings, canned meat and other almost everyday foods will be added with different kinds of sweeteners.
4. Puffing agent: some candy and chocolate products, as well as some fried products, puffed food, fermented flour products. The commonly used leavening agents are sodium bicarbonate, ammonium bicarbonate and compound leavening agents.
5. Thickener: It is a kind of hydrophilic polymer compound with stable, emulsified or suspended state, can form gel or improve food viscosity, so it is also called gel, gelling agent or emulsified stabilizer.
6. Emulsifier: A kind of surfactant whose molecule usually has hydrophilic group (hydroxyl) and lipophilic group (alkyl). It is easy to form an adsorptive layer at the water-oil interface, thus changing the surface activity between the phases of the emulsifier to form a uniform emulsifier or dispersion, so as to improve the structure, taste and appearance of food.
7. Bulkiness agent: Food additives with grain flour as the main raw material, which produce gas during the processing (heating process) and make the structure become homogeneous and dense porous structure, and make the food loose and crisp.
8. Defoamers: In the process of food processing, with the ability to eliminate and suppress liquid surface bubbles, so that the operation can proceed smoothly. Anticoagulant prevents aggregation or agglomeration of powdery or crystalline foods.
9. Colorants: Food additives that promote people's appetite and increase the value of food products.
10. Antioxidants: Food additives that prevent and delay the oxidative deterioration of food surfaces by inhibiting the activity of oxidases by hydrogen atoms, blocking oxidative chain reactions, or forming complexes with deoxygenated groups in the molecules of oxidizable components of food.
11. Tissue improver: A Food Additive that improves the appearance or feel of food by retaining water, bonding, plasticizing, thickening, and improving rheological properties.
12. Flour improver: a kind of additives to improve the quality of flour, can improve the yield, improve flour whiteness and gluten strength.
13. acidity regulator: it has the function of improving food quality, and is more widely used in all kinds of foods. A considerable number of candy and chocolate products use acidic agents to regulate and improve the aroma effect, especially fruit-based products. Commonly used are: citric acid, tartaric acid, lactic acid, malic acid and so on.
1. OEM(????) service is available.
2. Fast producing time.
3.Cheapest price forproduces.
4. Reply promptly in 24 hours.
5.Free sample available.
Q1: product specifications?
A: we will pack the product specifications according to your needs.
Q2: Do you have some videos where we can see the line production?
A: Yes, we can provide some videos for reference. (yes, we can provide some videos).
Q3: How about payment terms? What kind of payment terms do you have?
A: 30% TT deposit + 70% TT before shipment, 50% TT deposit + 50% LC bala
Nce, Flexible payment can be negotiated.
Q4: what advantages do you have?
A: the quality of the products we offer can be guaranteed and will provide you with very competitive prices.
If you have any questions, please contact with us directly. Organic Intermediate are produced by HRT bearing With High Quality and Good Appearance. Welcome you can visit our Factory. For inqury, please send mail directly to us.
Copyright © 2019 Shandong Chenyi Environmental Protection Technology Co.,Ltd All rights reserved.